Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday is Scrapbook day

I don't know what it is but every Tuesday I seem to want to do some scrapbooking. I recently purchased some composition books with the intention of making journals. At church on Sunday I used the last page in the book I've been using during service and bible study. What better reason to craft than when you really need something?


Boring, but what do you expect for 25 cents??
 
To be used for church
To be used for writing about my weight loss journey and whatever else comes to mind! Aren't these better than some plain 'ol composition book?

6 comments:

  1. From ordinary to WOW!.... very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great covers! I would definitely be more inclined to write in those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are too cute!! Way better than the original. $0.25... really?!!? What a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your notebooks!! I have one on my desk now that belong to my 10yo, it's his thought's notebook, he wants it covered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative. I love those type of notebooks, they are so strongly stitched. You made them look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete