It seem as if I've been working on this super easy dress, that I've sewn three times previously, forever. That could be because I had to deconstruct it a couple of times to get it to the point of loving it! The changes I made included removing the back drape, adding clear elastic to the back high waist seam, taking about 2 1/2" off of the hip measurement, omitting the cap sleeve and eliminating the ruching at the bust. I'm not happy that my bra shows at the underarm. Guess I'll have to keep my arms at my sides at all times!
I thought this necklace might work, but I was so wrong!
As far as the shoes go, I tried several pair and this was the best. I didn't see the need to go out and buy shoes to match a $4 dress! All the same, I love this dress.