Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Friday Night Sew-In and wire bracelet

Before I forget I want to send a shoutout to Carolyn of Diary of a Sewing Fanatic. After I shamelessly begged for birthday gifts on my blog, she gifted me the August Burda Style! It came today. Thank you, thank you, thank you. There are several garments that appeal to me and I can't wait to try one. What can I say, sewing friends are absolutely the best whether at home or in cyberland.

No sewing for me today but I am gearing up for tomorrow's Friday Night Sew-In. If you haven't already, be sure to sign up. I'll either be working on a dress or a lined jacket.

Last night I did manage to finish up this wire bracelet.


Right now my crafting is all over the place--card making, jewelry making and sewing. There are just not enough hours in a day.

12 comments:

  1. I am loving that bracelet! I have never tried making a wire bracelet! You have inspire me to try. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know a simple email would have been fine...*LOL* Glad it arrived and that you are happy with it! Oh and Happy Birthday!!!! BTW, the bracelet is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there no end to your talents!!! That bracelet is gorgeous - it looks like something that would be sold in an upscale boutique for $$$!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bracelet is GORGEOUS! I took one class in jewelry making last year, loved it, but have failed to make anything in 6 months or more now. I might have to try another class to get re-inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is one beautiful bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bracelet is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your weight loss too!!! It's a worthwhile battle. Are you enjoying your "Wave"? I love the Firm, I'm not using it, but I love it. I use to watch their infomercials like people watch movies.(lol) Their motto is very true - visible results in just 10 workouts. I have every one of their systems - except for the Wave - I was scared of that one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bracelet is so pretty. I didn't know we shared this love of jewelery making too :D
    I like your style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This bracelet is beautiful!! Looks difficult tho..lol

    ReplyDelete