Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

No sewing here!

Although I have this fabric all laid out and planned on whipping up a cute little frock...no such thing happened! My SIL volunteered to come over and help with some much needed yard work and well...I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth! Let me tell you, for about seven hours straight I worked like a government mule!


It was all I could do to limp into the house, shower, and spend a few minutes on the computer! Maybe I can get some sewing done tomorrow. BTW I lost 3.4 lbs this week and am down 15.4 total. That's not bad at all. I've been going to WeightWatchers for 8 weeks and have 12 more to go. And yes, there is the problem of what to sew. Until I get down 25 more lbs. I don't think I'll be making a lot of garments, I'll just take my time making whatever it is I want. I do plan to steer clear of shirts and slacks. I do want to make a coat for the winter so maybe I'll concentrate on that. Who knows. I can change my mind. I'm a woman--I can do that!



5 comments:

  1. Well done with all that yard work! That fabric is gorgeous - it will make a beautiful dress when you get to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the weight loss!! Great work! I love that fabric, whatever you make with it will be gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the weight loss. I have been trying, truly I have, but with little success. Actually, I guess I haven't tried all that hard. You are a true inspiration to me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fabric! Cant wait to see what you do with it. Congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As we all know, and hate to think about, there's more to life than just sewing. Good you were able to be productive in the yard and congrats on your WW accomplishments!!!

    ReplyDelete