Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Check out my booty!

I'm talking about my fabric booty! What did you think I meant? Not my actual booty! LOL. Especially since I had a 2lb weight gain after my motorcycle trip and only lost half a pound this week!

If I hadn't mentioned it before, I've been teaching classes at JoAnn's for about a year and I really enjoy it. The only problem is that I have to go into the store to teach. That means I can't help but notice all the sale fabric. Yesterday the St. Martinique collection was on sale for 70% off. That's right--70%. Fabrics that were normally $17.99 a yard were reduced to $5.39. I couldn't pass it up. All total I bought 26 1/2 yards for $106 with $276 dollars in total savings. I think that's worth bragging about.

All 26 yards!

 White Trellis 100% cotton



  

Stretch Sateen

 Daisy Jacquard

  Polyester Charmuese (sp)


Linen Blend

Varigated Tweed

After 9 holes of golf, I'll be doing some scrapbooking today and working on my halter dress. Have a great day and stop drooling over my deal of  the century! LOL

16 comments:

  1. Buying is fabrics is better than excersicing in my book and it makes you happy, happy, happyyyyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmy! That was sooooooo good! I think I need a cigarette now and a moment to myself to recover! Fabric P*rn is always a wonderful way to start my morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww fabric love it!! What JoAnn's you teach at here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you know I was drooling? hahahha! It's always feels great when you have picked up a good deal! Fabrics are so pretty.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh..., I need a fabric fix too. lol Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice fabric! Can't wait to see what you make. I'm so happy you are scrapbooking..please post what you create. Happy Crafting:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Supporting your fabric, are you? I used to do that to, when I worked in a fabric store. Now, I just go armed with coupons, and or shop the sales. I got quite a haul myself this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great fabric, but I can definitely say that teaching IN a fabric store would be incredibly dangerous for me!! I hope that your class is enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha!! I totally thought you were talking about YOUR BOOTY in a great pair of jeans! :D YOu always inspire me with your jeans. The fabric is nice too though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a real treasure of fabrics here! I love all the colors. I'll bet you are an awesome teacher. Lucky students!

    ReplyDelete
  11. After teaching, just ask for your payment in fabric. heeheee. Your stash is certainly worth drooping over, I love the tweed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a nice collection. You scored majorly! I love that JoAnn's show's your "savings" on their receipts! All the reason to be much happier!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great stuff! I have a box of fabric on the way! HOpefully UPS will be here soon lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty fabrics, I just got my fabric fix in NY. Gotta do it any way you can huh...

    ReplyDelete