Today I put the invisible zipper in. For some reason I can't find my second invisible zipper foot so had to resort to using the regular zipper foot because I hate the Coats & Clarks one that I was able to find! If I must say so myself the zipper looks fantastic. I got skills and I know it...LOL
I was also able to fix the front overlay. I forgot that when I altered the overlay piece that I needed to make a wedge alteration to allow more room on the center front.
That simple alteration brought the overlay more in line with where it should be.
View from the front with bodice attached
Sneak peek of front. The skirt is only pinned in place. I hope to sew the side seams tomorrow after work. Stay tuned!