Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Project Wedding Dress Part III--No progress

I haven't sewn a stitch on my dress in two days! Yesterday after work I was just too tired. Today I had to take my mom in for a colonoscopy, 120 miles round trip. Then I had to hurry back to go for premarital counseling. I am beat. I'm going to take a nap and then get up and work on my dress. If I don't make it up, I'm going to get up at the crack of dawn and have at it! We've had counseling, we have the license, and I almost have a dress...it's a done deal!

4 comments:

  1. You have a great blog. I'd love for you to come and visit my blog. I just made a Vintage Vogue Original 1944 Design, V2858. On the previous page you'll find a dress I made from an original 1974 pattern that I found in an antique store. I call that post The Lady in Lavender. And lots of other things in between. Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're almost there! From what I can tell, all you have to do is sew on the skirt and hem it, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are freaking me out, talk about crunch time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll get it done and it will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete