Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I Need A New Photographer

How hard can it be to snap a couple of good photos? It's not rocket science! Obviously my husband thinks it is!




The top is Vogue 8831 and the leggings are McCalls 6173. Both pieces were super easy. The top features different bust sizes but the drafting is not the best. All sizes use the same center front pieces with the only changes being the side front. If you've ever made an FBA on a pattern, you know that you need both addition length and width to do it properly. No such luck on this pattern. The side front piece didn't fit as well as it should have to the center front piece but it is passable. My husband likes the top more than I did but thinks the leggings are very "hoochie." With the super blond hair he says I look like a hooker! Hey, at least I look like I have a job! LOL.

10 comments:

  1. I love the whole look! Weren't you cold out there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit and looks super comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post made me smile since I understand how hard it is to get some good pics! I don't really think it's hoochie cause it ain't too short with holes in weird places! :) Nice outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't look hoochie in this, but you do look hot! I think your husband is worried someone else who sees you in this outfit will want to be your photographer (among other things).
    It's a stylin' outfit, so wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me laugh between the "Mr. Know It All" comment to the how hard can it be to take a picture? It seems that you and your husband have some of the same arguments that my husband and I have!! And I'm still laughing about the " at least I look like I have a job" comment! You have made day! Thank you. I needed to laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are some smoking hot pants!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guess I have "Hooker" taste too, because I happen to really like this look on you a lot! Actually I purchased a pair of navy and white "tie dyed" leggings that I love too! Bold statement, but very cute, so rock yours too if you like them! My husband Is a very bad photographer too! That's why I purchased a "gorilla" tripod. Now if I only had a remote for my camera!

    ReplyDelete
  8. two snaps!! Love the outfit. Thanks for the tips on the Vogue top.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I love it! It's trendy. Love your post!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete