Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Surgery was a success...so far

Thanks to all who were praying for me. So far it seems that the surgery was success but I won't be really sure until "cast" is removed and I am walking on my own. I do have some pain but I think it is the pain from the surgery and not from injury. The surgeon did tell my mother that my arthritis is bad and that he didn't removed the cyst as it will only come back. I am to see him in two weeks to discuss further treatment. I spent most of yesterday in a drug-induced stupor and remember very little. So keep up the prayers because God is faithful and just and answers of believers.

15 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear that your surgery went well. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it was a success! Still praying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a healer! Glad you're feeling well enough to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GGod is great and I will continue to pray for you as he works his healing power over you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Continued good wishes and blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad that all went well... Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for letting us know how things went. My Mom and I were talking about you this morning, we're both praying for you! Love and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy to hear that the surgery went well. Keep holding on he is faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad the surgery went well. Will still hold your house hold up in prayer and your continue to recover.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very relieved to see that you are well enough to post, and that the surgery was a success.
    Please God, your recovery will be speedy and complete.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear it went well! Keeping you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to hear that is done now, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats for successful surgery and also wish you best luck. everything will be fine soon. Glad to here about this.
    rhinoplasty cost

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats for your effort and trust. Glad it was a success. and I think this one is really Happy to hear that the surgery went well.
    mole removal

    ReplyDelete