Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sewing note cards

The knee is getting better every day although I do have a hideous bruise on the back of my hand from the IV. I got quite a surprise on Monday. The surgeon that performed my scope called me to make sure everything was okay. Wow! I was impressed. That has never happened to me before.
The Simplicity dress is not finished although it should be. I'd planned on sewing yesterday but got caught up making cards. It's so addicting. So while no sewing got done, I did make a set of sewing note cards.





Gotta go finish my dress! Maybe I stop teasing you all and have a picture of it tomorrow!

9 comments:

  1. Love the sewing cards. Did you use digistamps for the dressform and thread...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is wonderful to think that the surgeon called you, himself!!!!
    The cards are sooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheila the stamps are from Close To My Heart. I made the sentiments with the Theresa Collins Stampmaker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cards are "sew" cute. Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are sew cute! I hope your better and back to sewing very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable!! I love dressform designs and these cards are fantastic. Hope you sent a get well one to yourself!

    ReplyDelete