I finally finished the New Look 6407 blouse. I don't have a clue why it took me more than three weeks to finish. On the other hand I do. First I barely had enough fabric. Second the fabric was a total pain. It raveled like crazy.
The pattern ran extremely small. I cut out a size 22 and thought I would have to take huge side seams...Nope. As a matter of fact it was tighter than I wanted and I wound up removing the back darts. The sleeves are too tight especially in the forearm.
You can read my full review at Pattern Review
Another reason it took me so long is I'm on crutches! Too much step aerobics and bowling and my left knee just couldn't take it anymore. I can't put any weight on my left leg. I had an MRI last week but don't have the results yet. I'm hoping for the best. The final reason it took me so long to finish is that I've absolutely fallen in love with cardmaking. Here's a couple of the cards I've made.