Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

The American Sewing Expo

Luckily my boil burst in time for me to attend a couple of days of the American Sewing Expo. The first day I just went for a few hours still in my bowling attire. I never actually attend classes because I am usually working as a part of the expo staff. My main goal was to purchase a copy of the PR book.


I wasn't feeling the greatest it so it was my intention to purchase the book and leave...no such luck. Almost immediately upon arrival, I ran into to my PR cyber-friend Tina. Here we are are with Deepika at the PR booth.


Tina was such a bad influence on me that I wound up buying much more than just the PR book!


Here I am with Leslie from Austin, another PRer! After a quick dinner with Tina (it was her birthday) I made the hour drive home to rest up for Saturday's events.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you made it through, even though you weren't feeling great.

    Can't wait to see how the book works out for you. It's on my list of "To Buys".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you weren't feeling well, but glad you had an opportunity to go. I wish I could have too. Maybe it will come my way soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way-ul hay-ul! Two or three people in my world are losing weight, you're losing weight and look great, and now my best friend and her daughter have joined WW Online, so, not wanting to be left out, I checked it out and joined, and hope to drop the "gainage" that's plagued me for way too long. Are you finding WW very helpful? I'm hoping the ability to do all your calculations on the web will end up being as helpful as it seems like it will. (You never know who you might be inspiring....I'm also inspired by your sewing...and by your particular sense of taste and style.)

    ReplyDelete