Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

There are no words

There are no words to describe how great I feel. The song that comes to mind is the theme from Aladdin--A Whole New World. "A new fantastic point of view, unbelieve sky, indescrible feeling, soaring, tumbling, free-wheeling etc." best describes where I am now. I don't think I truly knew how blessed I was and probably took too many things for granted. Having cancer was not the death sentence I thought it would be but was more a journey into darkness that now has made me more appreciative of the light! God is good to me!

Is there a reason I didn't know until after 9 pm last night that it was the holiday weekend! And I was preparing to get on the highway today. Well a call to my sister confirmed that she too, didn't realize it was the holiday weekend. Neither one of us wanted me stuck in traffic for hours and hours so we have postponed our sewing weekend to the first weekend in June. Now I have time to work on my PR Mini Wardrobe.

This is what I'm wearing today. I absolutely love wearing twinsets, especially when I make them myself!

8 comments:

  1. You go girl, you are blessed and it shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great!! have a wonderful and blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless your heart--I'm glad you are feeling well again. enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I'm new to interacting with you, I'm glad that you are well and the worst is over.

    Keep looking fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy to know your feeling so much better...you look great...I wish you well and hope that you truly enjoy the hoiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you are feeling better.... God is good....enjoy your holiday weekend....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ensemble and you look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm new to your blog, but am so glad to read you are feeling better. That's a wonderful gift.
    You look divine! I love your style.

    ReplyDelete