Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thursday Thoughts 6/23/2011

  • Debbie Cook of Stitches and Seams wondered why I have a dozen pairs of shoes in my sewing room. They're in there because I have to audition my outfits before I wear them. When I get my garments to the point that I can try them on, I like to do so with the shoes I plan on wearing. Being the procrastinator that I am, I don't have time in the mornings to figure out what I'll wear.
  • If I must say so myself, I am the best dressed woman at my job.
  • I'm loving the dresses I've been wearing, both current and from seasons past.
  • I'm wearing an absolutely beautiful ring and bracelet that I ordered from HSN.
  • I lost 2.4 lbs this week.
  • I gained 2 lbs last week. In my defense I did have on a pair of lined slacks when I weighed in.
  • My sewing mojo is off the chain!
  • Is it ever going to stop raining?
  • Yikes! JCPenney has stopped selling my favorite Geena DeRossi handbags.
  • BTW how do they ever make any money. Seems everything is always on sale or marked for clearance.
  • Guess I can say the same thing about JoAnns too.
  • My dining room is still my unofficial scrapbooking room
  • I know it's bad when I get excited about $3.59 gas.
  • I need to stop buying fabric.
  • That's not about to happen!

6 comments:

  1. I love all your thoughts for today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy "thoughts" posts. I'm nosy like that! I guess the rain makes it easier to stay inside and get some sewing done. I just finished a dress in the same fabric you used for Vogue 1224. You really inspired me to get going and not let that fabric languish in the stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah hah! So that's why the shoes. Good reason. I'm going to miss my floor-to-ceiling built-in shoe shelf in my closet when I move. (It sounds fancier than the plain old white shelf that it really is, but it's definitely handy.)

    And yes, you ARE the best dressed woman at your job, and I haven't even been there. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made me chuckle again with, "I need to stop buying fabric. That's not about to happen." I can totally relate. But I do try sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally enjoyed reading your thoughts! Buying fabric? I can relate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're too funny and I really need to pick up your habit of buying fabric!! I've said it before, I wish I had the fabric stash you all have at my disposal, it would be like shopping at home!!!

    ReplyDelete