Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday Musings 6/27/2011

  • There are some very interesting stories about student loan debt here.
  • After church I spent the rest of the day sewing and scrapbooking.
  • If you haven't seen Hachi: A Dogs Tale with Richard Gere, you've missed a good one.
  • I cut Vogue 1250 apart last night. I tried to like it but I just couldn't.
  • I'm refashioning it into McCalls 6319..
  • I finished Butterick 5638 last night.
  • I fully lined it!
  • My stylist gave it two thumbs up!
  • You'll have to wait to see it. Weather not very photograph worthy today.
  • Remember these shoes from this post, they were supposed to be my go-to shoes this season.
  • They are going-to my SIL. I only wore them twice!
  • They will not stay on my feet. I've tried everything. They flop up and down like slippers.
  • A Diva like myself cannot go around tripping over her own feet.
  • Don't worry, I'm replacing them with the exact same pair a size smaller!
  • If I see one more ant in this house "they gone make me lose my mind, up in here up in here!"
  • How did the Fourth of July get here so soon?
  • I've been taking Calcium per my oncologist not the intended purpose but I think it helping my fingernails to grow.

3 comments:

  1. My husband got a degree in computer science. He makes more money than most attorneys who graduated from law school at the same time that he finished his undergrad degree. The cost of his schooling was well worth it. It really all depends on what degree you get and how you use it. I have a friend who has a Master's in speech therapy and she doesn't make much. She have over $100,000 in student loans. THAT was a waste! Going to school does not necessarily make you smart.
    I look forward to seeing how the refashioned dress looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second your comment about the ants. Nice DMX throwback!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Elle...that was nice!! :)

    ReplyDelete