Pages

I love to sew

I love to sew

Friday, September 24, 2010

Vicks Vapor Rub and Boils

I want to thank everyone for their boil remedies but the winner is the Vicks Vapor rub. Almost as soon as I applied the Vicks to the boil it started to weep and sometime during my nap it burst. Thank goodness I followed everybody's advice about covering it with gauze because it was a gross mess. I've changed the gauze about three times now and can't began to describe the relief  feel. I hope I never get another one.

Now I can get back to sewing. I hope to finish my latest project and be able to photograph it by tomorrow. Thanks again!

6 comments:

  1. Thank goodness that's over for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things are better for you. Now go sew Gurl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the Vicks vaporub work. Now back to sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good ole Vicks to save the day! I bet you're glad that's over with♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing,im going to make a note for my own future reference:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi you can only get boilx which is the effective treatment for boil from online shops, it is still important to get the genuine one.


    boilx reviews

    ReplyDelete