Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Houston, we have a problem -- BOLO


Remember my fabric haul from a few months back? Well I can't find it. I'm putting out an APB. Be On the Look Out for it. I've searched high and low and it's no where to be found! Just when I have my pattern all adjusted, the sewing table cleaned off and am raring to go...my fabric is missing in action. Gosh I hope I don't have to empty out my entire sewing closet to find it. Do you have it? Are you holding it for ransom?

9 comments:

  1. See...what had happened was...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lost the entire stack??? It's got to be in there somewhere. Have you checked the RV? What about the garage?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's at my house! Yep I sneaked in while you were on your biking trip and I took it. Call me we can discuss ransom terms! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have enough fabric of my own, so I felt the overwheling need to steal yours! :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm.... sounds like a good reason to go shopping for more♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not holding it, but if I were, I would have already used that green! You must have put it away the same way I do: in some safe place that you WON"T forget. I'm sure you'll find it, but hunting for things drives me crazy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, I feel your pain. I have accumulated soooo much fabric I'm having a hard time keeping track of it all. My closet and rubber bins are briming with fabric, fabric, and more fabric. I hope you find yours soon.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that's funny!!! I don't have it, but I sure see quite a few pieces I wouldn't return if I did find them...wink, wink!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My fabric is very badly behaved too! One of these days I'm going to work out a system that keeps a much closer track of what's in my stash and where it is! That looks like a pretty lovely pile of fabric - you definitely need to find that!

    ReplyDelete