Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pink plaid was a hit

Just want to let you all know that the pink plaid blouse was a huge hit. As you predicted compliments abounded from co-workers and customers. One boss commented that I looked like Mary Ann from Gulligan's Island. I took it as a compliment. Once I actually looked at what everyone else was wearing, it was clear what made mine different.
  • It wasn't a dull color
  • It wasn't styled like a western shirt
  • It fit
  • The tie really took it up a notch
  • Finally, I was working the style like you work a borrowed mule!
The fabric is so comfortable that I will be making a trip back to JoAnn's to see if I can get my hands on some more Homespun. Who knew??

3 comments:

  1. No wonder you got some many compliments it looks great on you! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No surprises from this gal. You looked amazing in your pink plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course it was a huge hit - you looked fabulous in that outfit!

    ReplyDelete