Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Biker Babe

I'm not sure when it happened but I have become addicted to exercise. My first thought every morning is, "is it too early to get up and workout?" Weird. For the most part I get up and do step aerobics because I love, love, love it. Since I got the new bike for my BD I've been incorporating biking into my regime. Today I didn't do aerobics but let the husband talk me into going on a bike ride together. Well 10.25 miles later, yes I have an electronic speed/odometer on my bike, here I am...


Talk about invigorating. No sewing today. Will be going to a scrapbook crop that starts at 5 and ends at midnight. I'm not sure I've done any sewing this week but starting tomorrow all that will change. My next projects include Vogue 1192, Simplicity 2451, and McCalls 6122.

7 comments:

  1. We should ride out at Kensington! It's 8 miles around and a little hilly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you, 10 miles! You look great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great workout. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! Exercising does feel great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking great on that bike! Me and my hubby have been walking at Southwestern high track. Well I walk he runs! LOL! Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I go to Grace Emmanuel where Pastor Wilkins use to go. Small world! :)

    ReplyDelete