Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Lucky me

I know this isn't the best picture in the world but I am one lucky sewer. An area JoAnns is going out of business and they are selling everything. The fabric wasn't really reduced but I got this pattern cabinet for $50. It's going to have to stay in the garage until we get some things rearranged but I am in heaven. Of course the best husband in the world didn't complain about having to go and pick it up.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

12 comments:

  1. great score. I would love to have one of these♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good buy! Now do you have enough patterns to fill it? Cause I know you need some more..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband would freak out if I brought that home! You DO have the best husband in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a shame it wasn't full of patterns!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! Now, fill that cabinet with brand new patterns! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I would love one of those - how great to be able to get your patterns organized properly. And what a lovely husband!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You must have a sixth sense for finding deals, remember the estate sale, the awesome old fashion fabric measurer, great deals I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so totally lucky....and you're patterns will be hugely organized which means you can find them! Would love to have one of these cabinets!

    ReplyDelete