Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First post of the year!

I can't believe this is my first post of new year. I have done much sewing. We had two parties over the holiday and the cleanup was a major project. The real reason might be my husband and I bought a Wii for Christmas and he is absolutely hooked. He always claimed that he hated video games but says that Wii is different. He wants to play every night and expects me to play with him. I'm humoring him right now but I know I'm going to have to tell him he's cutting into my craft time! I did manage to tweak the fit my $1 black dress and I absolutely love it. I know that I'll get a lot of wear out of it.



Next on the sewing machine is S2560 and S2512.

8 comments:

  1. That dollar dress looks fab!!! Five Stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are working that dollar dress!!!! Great start for a brand new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fab in your dollar dress! As for Wii, I like to play, but there are limitations! You will find a compromise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great $1 dress. He too will find that the Wii will kill you after a few days:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic dress! I can't believe that was $1!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete