- I LOVE DR PHIL
- I want to sew something for myself.
- I'm in hoarders Hell but without the filth and animal feces!
- I am so over this redecorating project.
- The only rooms in my house that are not a mess are the kitchen, den, and man cave.
- I hate the smell of floor varnish.
- I want my house clean again.
- I misplaced one of the cordless phone handsets.
- I may never find it again.
- My bedroom furniture is still not here.
- I got suckered into making a SIL a dress for Saturday.
- Who in the hell wants all the guests at a wedding to wear white??
- Beyond stupid.
- The people who work at JoAnns should stop assisting customers with fabric purchases.
- Who needs anybody to help them screw up their fabric purchases?
- I'm sewing my SIL dress on my dining room table with her Walmart Project Runway sewing machine.
- I loathe sewing at the dining room table.
- Entering my sewing room is like entering a landmine field of crap.
- My crap.
- I'm living out of boxes.
- I've been paying too much golf.
- I'm developing a case of "trigger finger."
- The husband sanded the bedroom floor for me.
- Machine was screwed up.
- Wood dust is everywhere.
- At least I'm making progress.
Here's some photos of the paint and varnish. I did it myself!
Those spots on the pictures is the dust in the air from the "crappy" rented sander!
I am a "Jill of all trades."