Happy 4th of July! Take a minute to reflect on this great country we live in.
- I've been very chatty this week.
- I am so over the painting, yet the end is still a little way out.
- I bought Vogue 8813.
- Am I actually going to use it?
- I cleared a spot off on my cutting table last night.
- I think I'll take the day "off" painting.
- Could be a "sewcation" day!
- There are only three rooms in the house that aren't in shambles!
- My husband has to work Friday.
- We're saving our celebrating until the weekend.
- I love being married.
- There's a commercial about a deodorant called "Certain Dri." and hot flashes.
- I've never had a hot flash that resulted in my armpits getting wet!
- Speaking of hot flashes...
- The best way to describe them is to say "turn the oven on broil. When it reaches temperature, stick your face in for about 45 seconds."
- That people, is a hot flash!