I am finally finished with Project Wedding Dress. I am so glad to be done because my sewing room is a wreck. It looks as if someone broke in and trashed the place! I missed my midnight deadline because as I was giving the dress a final pressing the zipper weirded out on me and I wound up having to take it partically out and restitch it. That also meant taking the back lining and facing apart as well. I was amazed at how calm I was. I checked by stash and only had a black and a pink invisible zipper available so didn't have the option of replacing. I've never repaired an invisible zipper before but it wasn't a problem and I managed to get it lined back up as perfect as it was originally. Guess I'd better get some sleep. Wouldn't want to over sleep and miss my own wedding. Thanks to everyone for the well wishes and the congratulations. Look for lots of pictures soon!