Project wedding dress is underway. I spent about an hour on Sunday just fusing the interfacing to the pieces and spent another hour today finishing them up. That's right. It took me about two hours to cut the interfacing and fuse it to all the pieces. Not a task for somebody in a hurry. Here's a closeup of my fabric.
So far I've got the straps and the upper bodice pieces finished. It's coming along nicely but I do have some concerns about the overlay pieces. My mind is also racing on quick fixes if I need to go in another direction.
I didn't make a muslin and now I'm wondering if I did enough of an FBA. I cut the size 20 so that I can pinfit to size.
This is what the bodice looks like so far
If I keep at it I may be done tomorrow!