Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Rambling Along

I stayed up until 4 a.m. watching tv and ripping out a dishcloth that I keep screwing up. I like hand knitting dishcloths because they are usually fast and easy but this one has me stumped.

Only got a few hours of sleep because I had to be at the bowling alley at 9:30 this morning. I bowled okay but realize that my new bowling ball was drilled wrong and whether he realizes it or not, the proshop guy in going to catch hell when I seen him!

Got home and had to spend a couple of hours doing snow. I didn't mind because I was able to zone out thinking about a couple of sweater patterns I want to design. Have got to finish the last sleeve and the trim on the lace duster I'm knitting and want to start on another. For some reason I'm really drawn to the longer cardigans that I call dusters.

Suddenly need scarves around my neck when it's cold and diva that I am, I must have one to match my dozen or so coats. Hope to crank out a few tonight.

For now, gotta stop blogging and start knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment