I promised this recipe to Faye at Faye's Sewing Adventure a week ago! I'm such a terrible friend...sometimes. Better late than never!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 32 oz chicken broth or 2 cans
- 1 can diced chili seasoned tomatoes
- 1 can corn
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can verde enchilada sauce
- 1 can green chilies
- 1 pack taco seasoning mix
- 2 packs dry onion soup mix
Combine (dump) all ingredients into a large stockpot or slow cooker. I always make mine in my slow-cooker. Set on low for 8 hours. On stovetop, cook over low heat until chicken can be easily shredded. Remove thighs, shred, add back to pot. I like to add a dollop of Tex-Mex sour cream and crumbled Fritos on top! Enjoy.