Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Oops! I did it again

I couldn't help myself. Another Simplicity 1667.  Haven't decided how I'll finish the neckline. This time I did read the instructions and added a piece of 1" elastic for the front ruching. Hate it! I"ll be taking it out and adding the clear elastic.





I was explaining to my husband how to take better pictures and he commented that he likes this design, but thinks it makes me look big! WTF. He's welcome to his opinion but I think I look fabulous in it big or small. What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I agree that you look fabulous in your previous makes and will more than likely look fabulous in this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the prints you are using for these tops! In general, I think that men usually prefer more figure-hugging styles;), but we need all of it in our wardrobes, right?

    ReplyDelete