Although I had to go to both local JoAnn's locations, I did manage to find more fabric for my pencil skirt. It's currently in the wash and I should be able to cut the fabric tomorrow after work. I'm going to make the solid red version in the photo above. While I wasn't planning on matching the print at the side seams or center back, with all the extra fabric I now have, that shouldn't be a problem. If it is, nothing will match! I also managed to find a white invisible zipper so will be placing it in the center back. While the pattern doesn't call for it I'm going to line it as well. I think this pattern should work really well for me because of the front pleats. The front of my thighs are more full than my stomach and that tends to be a real PITA when fitting darted front or plan front designs. Wish me luck and you know I'll have finished photos!